About Victoria Perloff
Victoria Perloff, born London March 1973, has a powerful art background.
She studied Fine Art at Byam Shaw School of Art from 1993 to 1996; became a Freeman of The Worshipful Company of Painter-Stainers in 2005 and a Member of The Society of Women Artists (SWA) in 2007.
Victoria enjoys working with various mixed media and prefers to work with colour and texture from life.
She regularly attends life drawing classes to help her explore relationships between the human form. Victoria also paints for commission and for portraits
Victoria’s Exhibition includes
- Burgh House and Hampstead Museum – 1997
- Face to Face Exhibition Crawford Street – 1997
- Painter-Stainers – 2006 – 2014
- The Mall Galleries Society of Women Artists – 2006 – 2014
- Society for Art of Imagination at Lauderdale House
Victoria’s contact details